We are on the lookout for people longing for meaningful work who desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Contact us today to find out if you have what it takes to begin your adventure with Peak47. Complete cover letters are appreciated with any resumes sent for open positions. Interest can be submitted via email to: Careers@peak47.com
Job Description: Personal Insurance – Client Service Analyst
Location: Barrington, IL / Chicago, IL / Location Negotiable
This role includes client service management responsibilities and inside sales responsibilities, such as account rounding and cross selling, but does not have a sales goal / quota.
- The responsibilities for this job posting include (but are not limited to):
- Handling property and casualty insurance related customer service inquiries. Calls are often non-routine, and often require deviation from prescribed procedures to resolve.
- Providing customers with coverage information, policy changes, and policy change impacts to premium.
- Working with the Client Services Specialist to manage the new business, service, and renewal processes for our customers.
- Managing a claim for a customer according to the firm’s claims management procedure.
- Completing the calculations and transactions associated with daily work within the firm’s computer and document management systems.
- Communicating with customers in an appropriate and timely manner via all communication channels utilized by the firm (phone, email, fax, text, etc.).
- Prerequisites for Application:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service role.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Not Needed, But Nice To Have’s:
- Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License (or desire to obtain as additional pre-requisite to employment).
- Working knowledge of an Applied Systems agency management platform (DORIS, TAM, or EPIC).