We are on the lookout for people longing for meaningful work who desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Contact us today to find out if you have what it takes to begin your adventure with Peak47. Complete cover letters are appreciated with any resumes sent for open positions. Interest can be submitted via email to: Careers@peak47.com
Job Description: Commercial Insurance – Employee Benefits – Client Sales Manager
Location: Barrington, IL / Chicago, IL
This position is responsible for helping us build the foundation of our business by 1.) growing and managing existing and new client relationships and 2.) managing our Employee Benefits Client Sales division.
As such, we are looking for driven individuals who can work independently while building a career with unlimited earning potential.
The responsibilities for this job posting include (but are not limited to):
- Contribute to Leadership discussions related to the direction of the Commercial Client Sales Employee Benefits division.
- Manage a high-performance sales team within the guidelines provided by Leadership.
- Develop prospective commercial customer pipeline.
- Analyze needs assessments for prospective commercial customers.
- Match prospective commercial customer needs to product solutions.
- Guide prospective commercial customers on non-product risk mitigation techniques.
- Manage internal data systems as related to customer base.
Traits We Look For:
- Ability and proven track record for managing people.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Prerequisites for Application:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 to 5 years of previous sales experience.
- 1 to 2 years of management experience.
Not Needed, But Nice To Have’s:
- Illinois Life & Health Insurance License (or desire to obtain as additional pre-requisite to employment).
- Master’s degree.