We are on the lookout for people longing for meaningful work who desire to make a positive difference in the lives of our clients. Contact us today to find out if you have what it takes to begin your adventure with Peak47. Complete cover letters are appreciated with any resumes sent for open positions. Interest can be submitted via email to: Careers@peak47.com
Job Description: Commercial Insurance – Property & Casualty – Client Sales Analyst
Location: Barrington, IL / Chicago, IL
This position is responsible for establishing and winning new business opportunities with new and existing commercial clients.
As such, we are looking for driven individuals who can work independently while building a career with unlimited earning potential.
The responsibilities for this job posting include (but are not limited to):
- Develop prospective commercial customer pipeline.
- Analyze needs assessments for prospective commercial customers.
- Match prospective commercial customer needs to product solutions.
- Guide prospective commercial customers on non-product risk mitigation techniques.
- Manage internal data systems as related to customer base.
- Assist Client Sales Specialist with client renewal process.
Traits We Look For:
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Prerequisites for Application:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 to 2 years of previous sales experience.
Not Needed, But Nice To Have’s:
- Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License (or desire to obtain as additional pre-requisite to employment).
- Professional Designations such as CIC, CPCU, or AIA.